Location(s):3883 Steve Reynolds Blvd
Industry:Architecture / Engineering / Construction
Since 1876, DEUTZ engines have played a role in the mechanization and development of the Americas.
The first DEUTZ engines sold in the USA were marketed by Schleicher, Schumm & Co, Philadelphia. This company was succeeded in 1894 by the Otto Gas Engine Works, also located in Philadelphia. The DEUTZ engines were re-introduced to the North American market in 1951 by Diesel Energy Corporation. This company became a DEUTZ subsidiary in 1955 and its name was changed to DEUTZ Corporation in 1974.
DEUTZ Corporation is a sales, service, spare parts and application engineering center for the Americas, supporting the DEUTZ product range of 5 – 670.5 hp diesel engines. Located northeast of Atlanta, GA in the US, we employ 135 people covering all aspects of marketing and support.
Throughout the years we have produced gas engines, diesel engines, trucks, buses and tractors in the Americas. Our engines have provided power to bring in the harvests, to transport people and goods, to bring electricity to remote areas, to mine minerals and to move the very construction equipment that shaped and continues to shape our surroundings.
With more than 50 years of uninterrupted growth, DEUTZ Corporation located northeast of Atlanta, GA is the largest subsidiary of DEUTZ AG in Cologne, Germany. With annual sales of about € 1,200 million, DEUTZ is one of the world’s leading independent suppliers of diesel and gas engines that are used in construction and agricultural applications, power generating plants, ships, and commercial and rail vehicles.
Our company provides excellent career opportunities, a focus on personal growth and development. DEUTZ Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and support diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints.