Company:William Wrigley Jr. Company
Local Opportunities (12)
All Opportunities (52)
Location(s):410 N Michigan Ave
Industry:Wholesale / Retail Trade (non-computer)
Size:500 or more
Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company is a recognized leader in confections with a wide range of product offerings including gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, lollipops, and chocolate. The company has operations in more than 40 countries and distributes its world-famous brands in more than 180 countries. Wrigley is headquartered in Chicago, Ill., and operates as a subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated, a private, family-owned company founded in 1911. Mars, Incorporated is one of the world's largest food companies, generating global revenues of $30 billion annually and producing some of the world's leading brands in six segments that include Chocolate, Drinks, Food, Petcare, Symbioscience and Wrigley.
Values & 'The Wrigley Way'
Soul of the Company
Our founder defined our core values - trust, dignity, and respect. For generations, we have built upon these values and adopted a set of high performance leadership behaviors that are integral to who we are and how we go about our business. When combined with our unique culture, they create what we call "the soul of the company." This is the common thread that connects us in every corner of the world.
Every associate is expected to operate under the Company's shared values and rely on these values to guide their behavior with each other, consumers, partners, distributors, retailers and the community at large.
* We treat each other with trust, dignity, and respect
* We believe in and embrace diversity acknowledging that it is critical to our success
* We support the aggressive recruitment, development and retention of the best people
* We grow and develop through lifelong learning and personal development
* We expect every associate to demonstrate leadership and be accountable
* We demand of ourselves high standards of ethical behavior
* We develop long-term internal and external relationships for mutual growth and profitability
The Wrigley Way
Fundamental to our success is a high performance culture based on key leadership behaviors:
High Performance Principles
* We strive for effective communication that results in teamwork, shared knowledge and ideas.
* We foster a spirit of innovation in all areas of our business.
* We act with a sense of urgency without sacrificing excellence.
* We support and have the courage to take measured risk.
* We ensure simplicity by focusing on high impact initiatives and eliminating activities that do not add significant value.
* We promote accountability by doing what we say we will do and taking ownership for results.
Wrigley associates are proud to be a part of the Wrigley Company, and are dedicated to its long-term success. Our people perform with unsurpassed passion, commitment, and integrity. Strategies and products can be copied, but our culture cannot be duplicated. We call this "The Wrigley Way," and it is this extraordinary combination of elements that enables and fosters generational growth.