Thursday, May 2nd, 2013
From 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta Galleria
2815 Akers Mill Road SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Plan to attend and meet face-to-face with several of the Atlanta area’s finest employers.
All of the companies at our job fairs have open positions they are seeking to fill.
Employers at our events typically recruit for entry level and experienced professionals in the following categories: Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Administration, Management, IT, Accounting, Finance, Government, Security, Law Enforcement, Military Officers, Collectors, HR, New Students, Operations, Call Center, Insurance Brokers, Clerks, Financial Analysts, Insurance, Recruiting Coordinators, Telemarketing, Cashiers, Associates, Brokers, Banking, Series 63, Series 7, Series 6
Tips for Success:
• Pre-register—Some Companies view the resumes before the event and may invite you to come and meet them. (We recommend that you pre-register but it is not required to attend.)
• Dress professionally—First impressions go a long way.
• Bring multiple copies of your resume.
• Arrive any time between 10AM and 1PM—Plan to spend 45 minutes to 1 hour at the event.
• Bring a friend—All job seekers are welcome.
• Prepare a brief but effective “brag” to let the people you meet with get to know you.
• Keep an open mind—Meet with as many of the companies as you can, you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find.
Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to meet the hiring managers in person. Plan to attend this event!
Pre-Register for this event online at: www.catalystcareergroup.com For more information, contact:
Phone: (815) 308-5426