We launched in the year 2000 with an electronic trading platform that brought more transparency and accessibility to the OTC energy markets, and soon after added global futures markets, cleared OTC products, data services and clearing houses. All of this growth was driven by our customer base’s increasing needs for efficiency, automation and risk management. With a culture of innovation and growth, we continue to build out our network to serve the dynamic needs of market participants around the world.
Today, the result is an ecosystem of markets, clearing houses, data and listings services, and technology that combine to provide transparent access to global capital and derivatives markets.
AT OUR CORE
We’re engineers, strategists and problem-solvers who continually create and improve technology that solves market structure challenges on behalf of our customers. We got our start bringing transparency and risk management to the global derivatives markets and then, through the acquisition of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), started innovating solutions to reduce complexity in the U.S. equity markets while bringing unparalleled services to our global issuers.
By putting the needs of our customers and global market participants first, we are a high-growth company focused on delivering:
- Liquid, global derivative markets spanning all major asset classes to enable risk management across a wide variety of industries.
- Clearing services that collateralize trading / position risk to help safeguard global markets and increase transparency.
- The premiere global listings venue through which companies generate capital, create jobs and fund innovation.
- Comprehensive data services that support informed decision-making by traders, risk managers, brokers, regulators and shareholders.
- Technology that connects companies around the world to global markets.