You've heard it before -- "Play to your strengths!" But what are your strengths? And more importantly, how can you use those strengths to be a top performer in your career?
Find out at Career Coach Hallie Crawford's Strengthsfinder Workshop. During this three-hour workshop you will:
- Discover your individual strengths
- Learn why playing to your strengths enables you to be your most productive
- Understand your strengths and how to leverage them at work
- Find out how discovering your strengths can help you identify your ideal career
There will be two workshops held:
- Morning workshop 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Afternoon workshop 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
Choose the workshop that best fits your schedule on the registration page.
Make the most of your career!
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.