MultiCare is the largest not-for-profit, community-based, and locally governed health system in the state of Washington. We’re driven by a desire to make healthcare better, more affordable, and easier to access. We are changing lives for the better and that makes our lives better, too.
About the Event
We are looking for Registrars to join our teams at Deaconess Hospital in Spokane and Valley Hospital in Spokane Valley. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a mission-driven organization, we want to hear from you! By attending this virtual hiring event, you will get to interview with our hiring managers.
- Daily operation in pre-registration, scheduling and registration of outpatient, observation, inpatient and ED
- Collection of accurate demographic information
- Collection of correct insurance information for proper billing
- Use of insurance management tools
- Obtain correct insurance benefits (co-pays, deductibles, pre-certification, referrals and authorizations)
- Refer patients to financial patient advocate for charity care and other assistance
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous hospital registration or medical office experience preferred
Why Choose MultiCare?
- Schedule options (Full-time, Part-time, On-call)
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO
- Retirement savings package
Ready to Apply?
Complete an online application.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.