We are in search of 10 FT and PT associates for the Merchandising execution teams within Home depot. Several positions needed for our overnight teams that work M-Thursday 8pm-6:30am, no weekends, no holidays and very nice benefit package. Our day teams work M-F 6am-3pm. Positions start at 10$ an hour.
MERCHANDISING EXECUTION ASSOCIATE.
Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) perform in-store merchandising service activities such as merchandising projects, planogram maintenance, overhead organization, and display/signage maintenance designed to enhance the customer experience. MEAs execute merchandising strategies and ensure product is displayed correctly to drive sales and maximize inventory turns. MEAs work in teams with on-site supervision, and provide service to multiple departments in the stores. These associates execute approved general bay service, tasking, projects and resets safely, accurately and efficiently. MEAs must build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers. Day MEA’s typically service a single store location whereas Night MEA’s service multiple stores(one store a night).
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
35% Merchandising: General Service, Tasking and Projects - Read and interpret directions to ensure merchandise is set to the planogram, project instructions, and general service guidelines - Straighten, clean and merchandise product to ensure merchandise is presented in a visually appealing manner 20% Organize overheads and perform focused pack-down on low stock and out-of-stock products
- Build displays and fixtures using basic hand tools
- Maintain, order, and install display material/signage/brochures
- Replace damaged or missing price labels
- Follow directions and processes to conduct accurate price and label changes 20% Count and verify merchandise quantities and placement as directed
- Utilize handheld technology devices to input and receive data and information
- Maintain bay service records and other documentation as directed 15% Customer Service:
- Maintain aisle cleanliness so that merchandise is accessible and customers are able to move throughout the aisles easily
- Partner with store leadership to markdown all damaged or un-sellable merchandise 10% Answer questions regarding the store and products for the customers. Partner with store associates to find necessary products to fit the customers needs.
- Follow standard operating and safety procedures.
- Complete assigned training curriculum
- Other duties as assigned
Nature and Scope
Position reports to Merchandising Execution Supervisor or Merchandising
No direct reports
Environmental Job Requirements
Usually in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort from such things as dust, fumes or odors.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must pass the Drug Test.
Must pass Background Check.
Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supercedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management has the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Education Required - The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience - 0
Physical Job Requirements - Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
Additional Qualifications - Must pass drug test, background screen and all relevant pre-employment tests where applicable.
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs same comment as above
Must have reliable transportation
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.