This position is perfect for someone who is seeking to grow their career in a luxury retail environment, has a strategic sales mindset, willingness to learn, and a passion for forming meaningful relationships with a global clientele.
The Gallery Sales Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the Cambria Gallery at Buckhead . You will drive guest/partner relations, event management, and the customer experience as well as leverage the Gallery for events and functions. In addition, it is for those who thrive in a design focused and results driven environment and see themselves as more than a Retail Manager, you are a true brand advocate & leader to a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Gallery during open hours
- Develop and execute plans to drive growth of customer traffic within the gallery
- Provide information to ensure homeowners and designers understand the benefits of Cambria
- Assist guests with design solutions for their project, as requested
- Drive and track all potential sales opportunities within the Gallery
- Deliver and present estimates with potential customers on a daily basis
- Assist the local market reps with sales efforts within the architect, design, and building community (including but not limited to lunch and learns, dinner and learns, executive gallery tours and presentations)
- Manage communication between homeowners, business partners and the appropriate internal Cambria representative to assist with each unique situation
- Manage sample and marketing literature inventory within the Gallery
- Work with Cambria Marketing to track and manage leads from the gallery
- Stay educated on design trends & new Cambria programs
- Participate in approved local and National industry related organizations
- Research and improve ways to enhance customer experience, product knowledge and generate more event partnerships based on the local community surroundings
- Actively seek out more information on the Interior Design and Building Industry while also maintaining education on the competition
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience in a retail or showroom environment providing excellent guest & B2B services
- Experience in the home, building or interior design industry is a plus
- Possess customer network or capability to build a network focused within the designer and builder community
- Passion for sales and ability to close business
- Strong attention to detail, high level of organization and initiative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent organization skills, as well as the ability to maintain focus under pressure
- Strong experience in Google Suites and Salesforce
Education: College Degree (preferably Marketing, Interior Design / Home Fashion, Retail Management
Experience: 5+ Years, in the kitchen/Bath industry, design industry or home building industry.
Systems: Google Suites, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Salesforce, etc.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds for displays, samples and other marketing materials
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plus matching, Discretionary Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Account, Life, Supplemental Life, and Disability Insurance, Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount and Professional Development Assistance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For additional company information, please visit
We are an equal opportunity employer.
*The salary range associated with this job posting has not been provided by Cambria.