ENERCON is a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental services firm dedicated to driving efficiency and sustainability throughout the energy, power, and related technology industries. Our culture is defined by our commitment to excellence and investment in our employee's growth and development.
Due to continued growth, our Power Delivery Group is seeking Drafters for our Kennesaw, GA, Houston, TX, Lake Mary, FL, and Palm Beach Gardens, FL locations.
Responsibilities (including but are not limited to)
- Create and/or modify detailed engineering drawings using AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Work directly with Engineering to interpret drawing markups for the development or revision of the product
- Utilize and correctly apply ENERCON and client CAD standards
- Self-check created drawings, sketches, and related data to proactively identify factors that may negatively affect the final product
- Modify and revise drawings as necessary to correct deficiencies
- Follow all organizational and area/departmental procedures, client procedures, safety policies, and directives
- Work under the supervision of engineers or more experienced designers
- Assist in performing a variety of routine assignments using prescribed methods and standard techniques
- Apply basic formulas, principles, and practices, and use acquired knowledge of fundamental drafting/design concepts and practices
Required Qualifications / skills
- High School Diploma/GED and 2 years applicable training OR 5 years applicable experience in drafting.
- Good understanding of design software such as AutoCAD and MicroStation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others (Engineers, CAD Designers, Project Managers) in a multi-discipline project team environment to resolve design and drawing issues as appropriate and to accomplish objectives
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Preferred Qualifications / skills
- Experience working in the Power Industry a plus
Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings, ENERCON and client-specific background checks, and annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies.
Must be legally eligible to work in the US without current or future sponsorship.
This job posting is subject to change at any time.
Enercon Services, Inc (ENERCON) offers excellent benefits and career opportunities as part of our culture of excellence. Our people are the driving force behind our work. Together, we advance industry and drive innovation.
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connect with us: |