ENERCON Federal Services Inc. is a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental services firm dedicated to driving efficiency and sustainability throughout the DOE complex and related Federal Service sectors. Our culture is defined by our commitment to excellence and investment in our employee's growth and development
Due to continued growth, our Federal Service Group is seeking a Lead Project Manager to support work in our western division with offices in Kennewick, WA, or Fort Worth, TX locations.
Responsibilities (including but are not limited to)
- The position includes management and oversight of multiple projects, both large and small, cost and schedule management of each project, EVMS experience, knowledge of the principles and methods of multiple engineering disciplines including design and construction. Business specialties include sub-contract procurement, P6 scheduling, resource project planning, ASME NQA-1, client management and business development, and reputation among DOE contemporaries to build and maintain key client relationships including experience throughout the DOE complex and other government entities.
- This position reports to the Director and is an Operations Level position accountable for the day-to-day leadership and direction of the assigned project managers and project portfolios. Knowledge of ENERCON procedures, processes, and Department of Energy (DOE) site procedures is desired.
- Provide leadership and direction as the central point of contact for multiple project managers and project management assistants regarding the EFS portfolio of projects including complex DOE multi-million dollar as well as smaller design projects.
- Perform monthly reviews with senior management discussing cost, schedule, ETC versus EAC and total project status.
- Communicate with internal project teams and client stakeholders and end users to clarify and coordinate assigned tasks and problem resolution.
- Work with project managers to define project goals, objectives, and critical success factors and ensure they align with the strategies of EFS's goals and objectives.
- Monitor correspondence action items; disseminate management information; review correspondence/reports, escalate high risk concerns and issues to EFS Leadership.
- Prepare correspondence, general communications, and/or material for special meetings and presentations; initiates and replies to routine correspondence; compiles and analyzes information and prepares routine and ad-hoc reports for the EFS Leadership.
- Work with project managers to established project costs, schedule, and technical baselines and provide effective management of projects and matrix personnel to control baselines
- Manage multiple project managers to ensure the assigned projects progress is within schedule, cost, technical, quality, and contract baselines
- Provide review of proposals for winning strategy and cost.
- Coordinating with Manager of Project to develop protocols for reporting project progress on a defined time schedule.
- Support recruiting of new resources for the Project Management organization to support EFS growth goals.
Required Qualifications/ skills
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the nuclear industry or PMP Certification and 12 years of applicable experience.
- Experience in Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, and Civil design/construction projects.
- Skilled in coordinating and tracking sub-contractor progress and their deliverables or milestones as they relate to overall schedule.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to work across disciplines and teams.
- Ability to initiate teamwork, exercise good judgment, prioritize projects, and provide excellent leadership to all projects.
- Ability to travel 10 - 15%; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs.
Preferred Qualifications/ skills
- PMP Certification and/or ENERCON PM certification preferred
- Ability to pass ENERCON and client-specific background checks and an annual motor vehicle record review according to company and client policies
- Ability to gain and maintain unescorted access at nuclear sites.
Must be a US Citizen.
This job posting is subject to change at any time.
Enercon Services, Inc (ENERCON) offers excellent benefits and career opportunities as part of our culture of excellence. Our people are the driving force behind our work. Together, we advance industry and drive innovation.
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connect with us: |