ENERCON is a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental services firm dedicated to driving efficiency and sustainability throughout energy, power, and technology-related industries. Our culture is defined by our commitment to excellence and investment in our employee's growth and development.
Due to continued growth, our Power Delivery Group is seeking Distribution Engineering Manager for Tampa, FL location.
Responsibilities (Including but are not limited to)
- Recruiting, training, and managing personnel in the Power Distribution group within the Power Delivery Division
- Provide coaching, mentoring, performance reviews, and career development opportunities for the Power Distribution group
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure that deliverables and proposals meet or exceed the client's expectations
- Provide leadership, creativity, and leverage technical background to understand and develop the Distribution business
- Assist with development and execution of business plan, market assessment, and planning
- Support marketing efforts, including identification of new business opportunities, proposal preparation, etc.
- Oversee staff, quality of deliverables, schedules, and budgets
Required Qualifications/ skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an engineering/scientific discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience with 4+ years of distribution leadership experience in the Power Delivery industry
- Electric Utility experience in the distribution function or professional services experience delivering services to the electric utility sector.
- Practical knowledge of engineering methods and techniques with the ability to read and interpret engineering and design plans and specifications
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated management experience of a work team delivering on goals and objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated ability to present to clients
- Understanding of distribution engineering requirements including utility transmission requirements and basic regulatory guidelines.
- An aptitude for technical problem solving, strong interpersonal skills, experience working in a team environment, and a client service focus
- Demonstrated leadership ability to manage multiple tasks and projects and ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings
- Ability to pass ENERCON and client-specific background checks, and annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
- Ability to travel between 15-25% of the time; duration of travel length may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few days to a few weeks
Preferred Qualifications/ skills
Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings, ENERCON and client-specific background checks, and annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies.
Must be legally eligible to work in the US without current or future sponsorship.
This job posting is subject to change at any time.
Enercon Services, Inc (ENERCON) offers excellent benefits and career opportunities as part of our culture of excellence. Our people are the driving force behind our work. Together, we advance industry and drive innovation.
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connect with us: |