Senior Analyst Quality Control
CoStar Real Estate Manager is a growing commercial real estate technology company seeking a Lease Analyst who is skilled in lease abstracting to serve on project teams and report to the Vice President of Lease Services.
The company's software and services help customers deliver on their business strategies by better managing their real estate portfolios. CoStar Real Estate Manager solutions include strategy and analytics, portfolio management, lease management, lease administration, project management, transaction management, and lease abstracting and document management services.
- Highly skilled in lease abstracting and detailed data reviews of commercial real estate leases and supporting lease documents using various databases by following client-defined best practices and training materials
- Recognize critical data elements such as Commencement/Expiration Dates, Various Options Types, Rent and Other Charges, Repairs & Maintenance Obligations, CAM, Taxes, Insurance, Co-Tenancy and other important lease clauses
- Assist in the review and documentation of client-defined Best Practices
- Prepare training documents and instruction via team meetings
- Perform detailed quality control reviews and record data errors to ensure team is effectively trained, while contributing to the team daily production goals
- Possess excellent organizational and writing skills to include superb proof reading
- Thrives in a high production environment and maintains a high level of quality while meeting daily productivity standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Accounting or similar industry, Attorneys preferred
- 10+ years of commercial real estate, lease administration, or property management experience
Excellent verbal skills and must be highly organized
Ability to adapt to multiple software systems
- Ability to be self-motivated and meet deadlines
- Excellent grammar and math skills
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.