If you're looking for an opportunity to work for a great company, receive excellent pay and benefits, and serve our nation's military veterans, then DLH Corporation is interested in you. DLH Corp is actively seeking Production Shipper/Packer candidates for our VA CMOP that will be responsible for packing and shipping medical prescriptions for our nation's veterans.
Full-time second shift production positions.
$17.00 per hour plus benefits (see below)
Production Shipper Packer Responsibilities:
- Scanning prescription barcodes. Placing the prescription into the proper sized mailing envelope or box. Placing patient refill documents and return address label into the package. Adding packing material to protect the contents from leakage or damage.
- Closing and sealing the container. Placing an address label on the package and sending the completed order to the manifesting area.
- Maintaining stock and a clean work area.
Our Production Shipper Packers receive:
- Extremely competitive salary.
- Full benefits package to include:
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision packages
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time off
- Paid Federal holidays
Requirements to work as a Production Shipper Packer:
- Minimum of 1 year work experience. Experience in warehouse, production, shipping, packing, receiving, stocking, or logistics is a plus.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or show proof of citizenship or legal residency in the United States.
- Must be 18 years old and a high school graduate or have GED.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds, twist, and stoop. Have the ability to stand for long periods of time performing repetitive motion of wrist and hands. Ability to move stock and/or packages from one area to another.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English. Understand the selection of appropriate type and size of containers.
- Be able to take direction well.
- Be able to meet production/accuracy standards required by the facility.
- Be able to understand and meet all safety standards.
- Be able to meet all regular hours and overtime hours that are required by the facility.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening. NO felony convictions.
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.