Our Route Drivers do local delivery of products such as window washer fluid as well as, pick up of anti-freeze at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies.
• Complete daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner.
• Able to work 8-10 hours per day as needed
• Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules.
• Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements.
• Must have a Class B CDL
• Must have Tanker Endorsement
• Previous route and commercial driving experience strongly preferred
• Strong customer service skills
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management.
With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive day rate plus commission structure
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance after 30 days of active employment
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.