Summary Description of Position
This position requires the ability to successfully operate the truck scales allowing product to be weighed prior to leaving Company premises and assuring that accurate amounts are recorded for billing purposes. The candidate must have knowledge of products, inventories and the location of materials on Company property. Position must successfully manage daily cash sales and collection of cash, checks and credit card transactions. Position requires a working knowledge of state highway weight regulations and laws and knowledge of customer hauling trucks and their capacities. Good interpersonal skills are necessary to interact with people both inside and outside the Company. Must be flexible and able to work unusual work schedules when needed, based on customer demand.
Education, Experience, Skills Required
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Preferred 2-4 years prior experience in a customer service role, preferably in an aggregate setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Effective oral and written communication.
* Must have the ability to use computerized equipment and technology.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google, Oracle Business Environment and other software packages relevant to the position.
11. Directs customers to piles and instructs load out personnel of customer needs.
12. Other duties as may be assigned.