DLH Corporation serves federal government clients throughout the United States and abroad delivering technology enabled solutions in key health and human services programs. The Company's core competencies include secure data analytics and statistics, clinical trials and laboratory services, a full suite of public health research offerings, performance evaluation, system modernization, operational logistics and readiness, and strategic digital communications. DLH has over 2,000 employees serving numerous government agencies. DLH’s portfolio consists of Defense & Veteran Health Solutions, Human Services Solutions and Public Health & Life Sciences.
Seeking a Clinical Manager to evaluate and document Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) clinical programs at the Defense Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) network sites. This person will determine where there are unmet clinical, education, and care coordination needs. Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct comprehensive feasibility and needs assessments of DVBIC network sites. Assist in formulating solutions to issues
- Identify and assist with the development of opportunities to collaborate with the DoD branches/VA/civilian partners. Monitor and assess qualitative measures of TBI care, clinical practice guideline usage, and outcome measures.
- Plan and participate in the identification, collection, analyses and presentation of key clinical operational metrics for the network sites.
- Assist with the development, implementation and management of clinical initiatives being conducted on TBI at DVBIC Network Sites.
- Directly supervise contract staff, assess clinical initiatives priorities, delegate work, mentor staff, and assist in development of policy and procedure
- Prepare work plans, schedule and monitor project timelines, coordinate system wide metrics that strive to improve the efficacy of the care being provided
- Serve as a TBI subject matter expert on a number of platforms to include direct clinical training, TBI clinical education conference/training planning; public speaking, or TBI policy development.
- Masters degree or higher in a Healthcare related field required
- Minimum of four (4) years of TBI Clinical, Research, or Policy experience required
- Experience in DoD/military/VA health settings preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be available to travel locally, regionally and nationally.
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.