DLH Corporation serves federal government clients throughout the United States and abroad delivering technology enabled solutions in key health and human services programs. The Company's core competencies include secure data analytics and statistics, clinical trials and laboratory services, a full suite of public health research offerings, performance evaluation, system modernization, operational logistics and readiness, and strategic digital communications. DLH has over 2,000 employees serving numerous government agencies. DLH’s portfolio consists of Defense & Veteran Health Solutions, Human Services Solutions and Public Health & Life Sciences.
Seeking an Education Network Manager to provide training and orientation to clinical personnel and coordinate education efforts across the Defense Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) network. The Education Network Manager will enrich and further education current personnel on basic an advance Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) standards and provide guidance and outreach to VA, DoD, caregivers, and civilian population related to TBI. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Work with all DVBIC Network Sites in providing guidance to the Network RECs.
- Provide training and orientation to new DVBIC RECs.
- Work directly with the RECs to coordinate education efforts across the network.
- Ensure RECs work as a team as needed to reach targeted audiences and responsible for training all new RECs
- Work to enrich and further educate current RECs on basic and advance TBI standards.
- Work directly with RECs to plan regional training events. Provide guidance and stratagem and outreach to VA, DoD and civilian population and caregivers related to TBI.
- Bachelors Degree in education required. Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience working with DoD/VA/community providers, patients and families with issues pertaining to TBI education and training required.
- Experience in the care of patients with TBI – in-patient, out-patient, or rehabilitation settings is required.
- DVBIC/DCoE background in TBI preferred.
- Certified Brain Injury Specialists (CBIS) certification is preferred
- Must have knowledge of community education and outreach techniques and basic TBI clinical and policy issues.
- Must have excellent communication skills, including writing skills. Must be able to speak in public.
- Interpersonal skills a must.
- Understanding of DoD and VA clinical networks to identify access points for training and education required.
- Must be able to mentor subordinates.
- Ability to manage conflict, build rapport, and navigate complex situations leading to a positive outcome required.
- Must adhere to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be available to travel locally, regionally and nationally.
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.