DLH Holdings Corp. is a provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing and program management solutions, primarily to improve and better deploy large-scale federal health and human service initiatives. The Company derives 99% of its revenue from agencies of the Federal government, providing services to several agencies including the Department of Veteran Affairs ("VA"), Department of Health and Human Services ("HHS"), and the Department of Defense ("DoD"). Incorporated in New Jersey in 1969, the Company primarily contracts with its government customers through its subsidiaries DLH Solutions, Inc. (“DLH Solutions”), Danya International, LLC (“Danya”), and Social & Scientific Systems, Inc. (“S3”).
Purpose of Position
To provide day-to-day management of the company’s Contracts department which handles life-cycle US Government, commercial and international contract management for all divisions of the company. Interfaces with program and customer offices in Uganda as the primary contractual point of contact. Helps develop and enforce company and departmental procedures relating to contract compliance and business administration.
- Supports the Director of Contracts in providing contractual counsel to the Officers and Group Vice Presidents.
- Supports proposal activities including an active role in developing the Business Volume and assuring compliance with the solicitation.
- Supports the Director of Contracts with the reviews and approval of all department templates for subcontracts, consultant agreements, teaming and confidentiality agreements and contract related procurements. Reviews and presents for approval all negotiated deviations from standard language.
- Supervises Contracts administration staff, including professional development and performance management.
- Develops and prepares complex and sensitive internal and external communications.
- Works with the Director to implement best practices and technology solutions.
- Supports the subcontracting and procurement activities by overseeing solicitation development and execution of subcontracts during program lifecycle.
- Provides contractual advice and recommendations to project managers, proposal development staff and senior management, ensuring contractual and regulatory compliance.
- This includes documentation of allocability, allowability and reasonableness of costs; identification and protection of intellectual property rights
- Assists in the development of corporate contracts and grants policies, procedures and document templates, including the implementation and training of SSS staff.
- Produces or contributes to the production of client and/or internal financial reports, including pipeline analyses, revenue projection and analyses, contract backlog, etc.
- Performs additional duties, including special projects, as required.
- Advanced knowledge of the FAR, AIDAR and other agency supplements is essential to lead contract negotiations and procurement activities supporting primarily Cost Reimbursable contracts as well as some Fixed Price and T&M agreements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as is proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel. Demonstrated organizational, problem-solving and multitasking skills under tight deadlines are also essential, as is the ability to work well with little supervision.
- Must have proven leadership skills and be able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients, colleagues, and staff.
- Familiarity with Gov. approved procurement systems with CPSR experience desired.
- Experience using Deltek Costpoint a plus
- Prior USAID experience is a plus
- CPCM and CFCM certifications are desired but not required
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.