This position will identify, assess, plan, and manage training activities for staff and orientation activities for independent consultant reviewers within the Office of Head Start (OHS) Program. Additionally, this position will ensure the availability of qualified and orientated reviewers, including assisting in the development and maintenance of systems that support this effort. Serves as a liaison between DLH, DLH independent consultant reviewers, and OHS to ensure all tasks and projects are completed on time and as needed.
- Supervises instructional designer(s) and reviewer management coordinator(s)
- Ensures effective team management and operations including providing direction, providing feedback and coordinating efforts
- Develops reviewer, staff and grantee orientation and training plans
- Develops regional office training plan
- Manages learning from assessment, design and storyboard, through development of training activity and evaluation.
- Conducts learning needs assessment to identify and assess training requirements
- Develops a blended learning approach to include webcasts, job aids, eLearning (on demand), and classroom training
- Designs curriculum and identifies appropriate content or resources
- Supports development of trainings using tools such as PowerPoint, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, etc.
- Delivers training as appropriate and/or manages training delivery
- Collects and assesses evaluation feedback to ensure effectiveness of training and make appropriate changes to training
- Monitors training participation and adherence to training requirements/procedures
- Ensures reviewers meet all administrative and orientation requirements prior to deployment
- Plans and manages general information and resources across the OHS contract, including client related and stakeholder email communications
- Identifies and tracks reviewer staffing needs
- Develops and implements reviewer recruitment plans
- Coordinates recruitment efforts with subcontractor
- Monitors prospective reviewer interest process
- Creates and maintains schedule of reviewer meetings and works with Field Operations Managers to ensure timely completion of process
- Ensures all orientation activities are completed
- Oversees the management of the reviewer mailbox ensuring timely and accurate responses and resolution to reviewer and other stakeholder questions; and provides monthly status reports
- Provides technical support to new and existing reviewers as they navigate the Reviewer Management Portal
- Runs reports to determine sufficient reviewers by functional area and content expertise on a monthly basis and provides written reports to senior management
- Maintains a reviewer feedback system
- Triages and tracks reviewer issues
- Develops scheduled and ad hoc reports as needed
- Serves as a liaison with OHS contractors to manage IT systems that support the monitoring contract
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years relevant training and project management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum of 2 years of instructional design and development experience.
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.