DLH Corp., Head Start Monitoring Support Contract, is a government contractor who monitors Head Start grantees across the country to ensure compliance with the Head Start Performance Standards, Uniform Guidance and the Head Start Act. We are seeking an individual who has proven experience in creating, implementing and maintaining a reliability system.
This key management position is responsible for ensuring that all facets of the reliability system are implemented and maintained with fidelity.
- Manage a competency-based reliability system to ensure success
- Implement Self-Assessments process for review team members
- Define qualification specifications and reliability testing criteria for the assessment tool
- Implementation of an assessment tool based on a sub-set of competencies
- Ensure fidelity to methodology and data collection for Reviewer and Review Leads
- Ensure calibration of Subject Matter Experts to the assessment tool that will be utilized to assess whether Reviewers and Review Leads reliable
- Create & Implement reliability assessment plan
- Develop a tracking system
- Develop a communications plan for internal and external stakeholders as it relates to the reliability system
- Create and Implement a monitoring process that ensures a feedback loop for continuous improvements
- Implement quality improvement processes
- Use data to drive improvement and course corrections for training and reliability
- Oversee the entire reliability system ensuring each reviewer undergoes the inter-rater reliability process
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Set goals, milestones and tracking systems are in place to ensure success of the reliability system
- Instituting a reliability plan which includes but not limited to: coaching, training, fidelity of the assessment tool and methodology, remediation, process for review team removal
- Develop reliability acceleration models to accurately predict & satisfying different client requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A proven track record of reliability manager, or relevant positions.
- Experience with Quality Management systems
- Familiar with Statistical Process Control, Reliability modeling, prediction, Six Sigma, Root cause failure analysis, Failure reporting, analysis and corrective action systems, etc.
- Flexible, adaptable and previous experience in a fast-paced environment
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.