We are Ecolab. We make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by providing cleaning and sanitation solutions for food safety, infection prevention and public health. We serve restaurants, supermarkets, food and beverage manufacturers, hospitals, hotels and many other businesses that enhance quality of life for people around the world. By partnering with our customers everywhere they need us, we help keep their operations clean and safe, ensure their businesses perform well and enable them to make the world better. Ecolab has built a reputation for excellence by setting the standards for superior performance. We are looking to hire associates that will continue to build and grow on this standard of excellence and work to create the Ecolab experience for all of our customers.
Join Ecolab as our Logistics Manager leading distribution operations including receiving, inventory, shipping, team member relations, quality, and financial oversight of operations budget. The Logistics Manager role is a vital position to enable service to our customer everyday.
What You Will Do:
- Lead service agenda shipping and delivering on time and in full above 95%.
- Develop processes and adherence measures to ensure success around proper warehousing practices.
- Manage the financial budget and deliver annual cost saving initiatives to enable growth.
- Develop leadership team to include Associate Logistics Manager, Team Leaders, Hourly Leads, and admin staff to enable career growth and development.
- Develop world class safety culture and program to ensure the safety of our team members.
- Lead and Participate in routine engagement activities to bolster team environment, ensuring all team members have a voice.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Transportation, Planning, Finance, Quality, Manufacturing, and Safety to deliver projects, productivity and supply chain efficiencies.
- Manage capital spend projects within his/her scope of duties and fosters strong relationship with local and national vendors/suppliers.
- Achieves or surpasses all KPIs around Safety, Service and Savings.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous work experience in a logistics, supply chain and/or customer service environments
- Previous experience utilizing ERP systems (SAP, Oracle and/or JD Edwards)
- No immigration sponsorship available for this position
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Transportation, Engineering, Business or a related field
- SAP experience in a warehouse environment
- 5+ years of experience in logistics (shipping and receiving) or related industries
- Previous leadership and/or training experience
- Knowledge of ISO or other quality management systems
- Experience with TPM, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma systems
- Knowledge of FDA, OSHA, WHMIS and TDG systems
- Attention to detail and accuracy in maintaining records
- Strong customer service, organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skill (written and verbal) and problem solving skills
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.