Req ID: 201547WD
Individuals within our Enterprise Architecture program will focus and deliver on business capability management, application portfolio management, technology standard and lifecycle management. As an Enterprise Architect, you will facilitate and participate in programs supporting Architecture governance, guidelines and support. Work in partnership with business leaders including strategy office, align to the goals of the company to ensure IT is able to deliver, identify maturity gaps and communicate recommendations on transformational requirements to meet business requirements.
- Business Capabilities Framework - partner with business leaders, ensuring alignment from IT delivery in supporting how the business operates.
- Application Portfolio Management - centralized management, governance and model/reporting on our application landscape. Deliver information from the APM to empower value capture and application rationalization programs.
- Company Knowledge - maintain knowledge of Deluxe's core industries and developments to propose changes to the enterprise architecture to keep pace with these developments.
- Technology Standards - manage and publish standards for the Enterprise working with various leaders in respective areas in designing reference architectures and capabilities. Identify end of life technologies, provide recommendations and continue to track implementation. Defines the architectural portion of RFP''s. Reviews and analyzes feasibility of new applications for possible inclusion into the application portfolio for a make vs buy decision.
- Enterprise Roadmaps - Define end state models and track execution of transitional architecture to required states.
- Architecture Review Program - Meet with business and IT leaders with respect to program delivery, ensuring architectural standards and principles are being met. Provide feedback and guidance, capture risk and properly communicate to appropriate leadership for discussion.
- Strategic Partnership - builds and sustain relationships with IT and business leaders including: project managers, architecture leaders in all IT functions, SME network and our global process owners. Partner, mentors and coach peers ensuring they understand and support enterprise standards.
Basic Qualifications (BQs)
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related experience or high school diploma/GED and 9 years of related experience
Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
- 3+ years of experience with Enterprise platforms and services, data modeling, and reference architecture design.
- 1+ year of experience in micro-services and component-based architecture.
- 3+ years of experience in capability modeling and model driven architecture.
- 3+ years of experience in TOGAF, Zachman or other Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- 3+ years of experience in an architecture role.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree and9years of related experienceField of study:Business,Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in an architecture role.
- Certification in TOGAF or Zachman
- 3+ years of experience in a business architecture role.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to .
Time Type: Full time