A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab Inc. is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. From restaurants and hotels, to refineries and factories, our 49,000 associates help customers optimize the cleanliness, efficiency, safety, sustainability and profitability of their operations in more than 170 countries worldwide.
Ecolab's Life Sciences division is currently looking for a Regional Corporate Account Manager who will be responsible for managing a 3M+ total portfolio (base + target) of Ecolab Key Account customers and prospecting new customers within the newly formed Life Sciences Division specifically targeting Emergency Medical Services (EMS).
What's in it For You:
- A training program that includes job shadowing, e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customized training, allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success.
- A dynamic, cooperative, and global working environment.
- Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use.
- An attractive salary package with extensive benefits, health insurance, 401k match, paid holidays, and more!
- Possible future international assignments.
What You Will Do:
Account & Customer Management:
- As a Regional CAM you will be analyzing the EMS opportunity strategically and helping design the most attractive package across all their applications in collaboration with Marketing, the field and other functional groups.
- Ensure that on-going relationships are developed and maintained with customers while you maximize Ecolab's offerings and profitability.
- Develop relationship strategy that is unique to each customer, based on current and future needs and that fosters a long-term, trusted relationship with Ecolab as a full-service cleaning and disinfection provider in their processes and services.
- Act as the knowledge expert in understanding the customer needs so sharing this knowledge with other key internal partners, to improve the overall customer experience provided by Ecolab.
Business and Financial Management:
- Develop and achieve sales budgets and pipelines for assigned customers and identify opportunities. Document all pipeline opportunities in the CRM system for clear visibility.
- Structure profitable deals that support both the needs of the customer and Ecolab and are scalable to accommodate multi-unit framework arrangements.
- Capturing and merchandising Ecolab's value to key customer stakeholders as part of regular business reviews
- Identification and leverage of case studies with key opinion leaders and influencers in the industry to reinforce Ecolab's thought leadership in the market
- Partner with the field and other internal partners, consolidate and interpret data to quantify and monetize the value that Ecolab delivers to customers. You effectively align the value Ecolab provides with customer needs and drivers to establish and/or strengthen deeply-rooted customer relationships.
- Work independently after being given general direction on creating an overall sales EMS playbook with executional steps and timelines. Then executing the plan to deliver the sales target for the year
- Undergraduate degree in a business, science or technically related discipline
- 5-7 years of successful sales experience
- Expected to routinely travel about 30% of the time with occasional international travel
- Three plus years of key or corporate account management experience strongly preferred
- Ability to make decisions in an ambiguous environment where there is not a clear-cut path
- Ability to call throughout an entire organization up to executive level
- Strong ability to effectively communicate (verbally & in written) and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on an international and virtual basis
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural & relationship skills
- Analytical skills combined with an inquisitive nature, strong learning agility, and a proactive hands-on approach
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.