The objectives of this position are to provide IWMS system support, CAD services support for several Ecolab sites as well as support of the coordination of space planning needs including associate moves for the Ecolab Corporate Campuses in St. Paul and Eagan.
What's in it for You:
Join the Ecolab Corporate Facilities team that supports over 1.1M square feet of space and 2,700 associates within the Minnesota campuses. Be a part of a company where every day we help make the world a cleaner, safer and healthier place: while protecting people and vital resources.
What You Will Do:
- Provide systems management for the IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) software package. This includes management of FM Interact software and user databases, acting as the liaison between corporate facilities and software providers/consultants while maintaining the data within the software to be timely and accurate.
- Maintain As-Built floor plans for St. Paul and Eagan campuses including IWMS data
- Assist in developing effective solutions to meet the needs of several Ecolab Corporate Campuses through CAD, database and other design/space technology software for Space Planning, Move Management, Project Management and Facilities Management.
- Effectively work with all levels of management, peers, associates, and tenants to resolve problems and meet their needs.
IWMS Software Management
- Responsible for the support and coordination of building information including the overall integrity of corporate Ecolab building related information and graphic representation.
- Log and track all on-demand and pre-scheduled maintenance activities including preventive maintenance using the Maintenance Module of FM Interact.
- Oversee the maintenance work order system and deliver basic IWSM training for facilities department personnel.
- Conduct the on-going information exchange of facility related activities through use of status reports, dashboards and timelines and communicate the results with management.
- Work with the daily data feed from WorkDay (HR) to ensure accuracy by correcting errors and discrepancies.
- Ensure CAD documents which depict the physical representation of the facility as well as provide the graphic interface to Ecolab floor plan drawings are current while maintaining the connections between these drawings and the IWMS databases.
- Maintain an organized file system for As-Built Drawings and convert existing construction drawings to computer-aided design/drafting software as needed.
- Proactively generate needed reports and analysis on space, including managing, reporting and archiving space allocation data in accordance with BOMA Space allocation process.
- Serve as a central point of contact regarding space information for the corporate campuses.
- Conduct internal space audits of St. Paul and Eagan office areas to ensure adherence to corporate space policies and standards as well as document and communicate requirements for space, occupancy, and furniture.
- Associate Degree, or minimum 3 years' experience with facility maintenance software
- Experience with facility maintenance software
- Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) and AutoCAD experience
- No immigration sponsorship available
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Skilled in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and is detail oriented.
- Excellent communication, organizational and documentation skills. Has ability to identify and resolves problems in a timely and positive manner.
- Works with integrity, trust and commitment, setting an example for others.
- Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and can learn new graphic software to compliment the presentation of new designs.
- Ability to respond to changing requests while achieving schedule constraints
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Facility maintenance management systems
- Facility operations processes and procedures
- Space planning, coordination and administration
- Furniture systems
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.