Senior Human Resources AnalystUline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Conduct workforce analysis, including retention, recruitment activity and headcount.
- Identify, develop and provide analytics to support the development and refinement of Human Resources (HR) initiatives.
- Generate standard and ad hoc reporting using various human resources (HR) systems, such as HCM, ATS and SQL.
- Work with various department managers to establish and track predictive hiring plans.
- Analyze recruitment advertising spend and strategy.
- Partner with branch Human Resources (HR) teams to support their goals and identify process improvements.
- Collaborate with Analyst team to evaluate and enhance current processes and methods for reporting and analyzing human capital data.
- Lead data integrity projects, as necessary, to maintain high reporting standards and data cleanliness.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years experience in an analyst role. Human resources (HR) analytics preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Experience with Power BI and / or data visualization techniques preferred.
- Experience with Workday HCM and Workday Report Writer preferred.
- Ability to draw conclusions and communicate results from large and/or disjointed data sources.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.