Job TitleFinancial Analyst
Job Description Summary
Cushman & Wakefield, a global commercial real estate services firm, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of a Financial Analyst in our Atlanta Office, working with a prominent multifamily brokerage team.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Create Broker Opinion of Values and Marketing Materials in Excel and InDesign as well as work closely with the Associate and Graphics team to schedule and meet deadlines.
- Underwrite and evaluate the financial performances and trends of assets to prepare valuation analyses.
- Perform extensive research, including but not limited to, reviewing and analyzing financial reports, studying comparable properties, collect information on the immediate area (demographics) and overall market. Present all of your findings to Broker in a concise form.
- Compile location information on target markets, such as recent articles, job announcements, new development, etc. and update Broker frequently.
- Communicate professionally to clients in the execution phase of the sales process (including assisting with Marketing Timelines, Scheduling Tours, Weekly Activity Reports, Due Diligence, Closing, etc.).
- Answer financial questions to Prospective Purchasers via email as they review and assess the Marketing Materials for a particular opportunity.
- Coordinate and monitor Due Diligence Process, including attending third party inspections, as needed.
- Maintain owner database and track loan maturities for Business Development.
- Additional various responsibilities to support Broker that will contribute to revenue growth.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.