Visual Merchandise eCommerce Specialist
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 130 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Help market retail merchandise for an upscale e-commerce site run by the Uihlein family.
- Focus on product presentation, including photography and display environment.
- Develop and maintain digital merchandising best practices and strategies to enhance the customer experience and drive sales.
- Partner with internal teams to effectively collaborate on guidelines, expectations and due dates.
- Provide analytical guidance and strategy to market a wide-variety of retail product categories.
- Create and manage internal tracking system for rotating inventory of product samples.
- Bachelor's degree in merchandising, marketing or design-related field.
- 7 to 10 years experience in digital merchandising, marketing and creative.
- Excellent proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Shopify e-commerce platforms.
- Up-to-date on latest merchandising trends and best practices.
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.