***This position can be 100% remote in this state***
- Provide qualified retirement plan and/or IRA technical helpdesk support to internal and external clients.
- Research, analyze and interpret legislative or regulatory guidance.
- Draft and conduct training to internal or external clients.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Any of the following responsibilities may be assigned based on individual skill set:
- Review, analyze or draft retirement documents and related notices and forms.
- Draft content for internal or external technical announcements or publications.
- Calculate and prepare IRS and DOL corrections for clients.
- Conduct audits of clients' procedures and practices.
- Bachelor's degree required. Preference given to a degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Experience in any of the above responsibilities or related field preferred.
- Additional preference given to advanced degrees such as: CPA, MBA or certifications such as : ASPPA designations, CRSP, CFP, CTFA, DA, CEBS, CISP, CIP,
- This position may include 10%-40% travel.
- Position and salary based on level of experience.
At Ascensus, we aspire to make a difference for others. We are a technology-enabled services company that helps people save for retirement, education, and healthcare through our network of institutional, financial advisor, and state partners. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity-housed within our Core Values: People Matter. Quality First. Integrity Always.
As a leading independent recordkeeping services partner, retirement plan third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator, we aim to hire associates who find pride in going to work every day knowing that they help more than 12 million people save for what matters.
Ascensus provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, criminal conviction record or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local laws ("Protected Status").