***This position can be 100% remote in any state***
- Provide qualified retirement plan and/or IRA technical helpdesk support to internal and external clients.
- Research, analyze and interpret legislative or regulatory guidance.
- Draft and conduct training to internal or external clients.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Any of the following responsibilities may be assigned based on individual skill set:
- Review, analyze or draft retirement documents and related notices and forms.
- Draft content for internal or external technical announcements or publications.
- Calculate and prepare IRS and DOL corrections for clients.
- Conduct audits of clients' procedures and practices.
- Bachelor's degree required. Preference given to a degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Experience in any of the above responsibilities or related field preferred.
- Additional preference given to advanced degrees such as: CPA, MBA or certifications such as : ASPPA designations, CRSP, CFP, CTFA, DA, CEBS, CISP, CIP,
- This position may include 10%-40% travel.
- Position and salary based on level of experience.
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 10 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, criminal conviction record or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local laws ("Protected Status").