Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer generous employee discounts and harbor a high energy and exciting work environment, because we know how to have fun! We're extremely passionate about motorcycles, riding and providing excellent customer service while cultivating long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. Comoto's brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and J&P Cycles, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.Job Description
As a Sales Associate, you would be responsible for providing each customer, whether they are a novice or a seasoned rider, with a great customer experience and will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge by providing in-depth information on product features and benefits.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best" product line that Cycle Gear has to offer.
- Actively work to increase customer traffic through Bike Nights, local outreach, and community initiatives.
- Exciting opportunities to represent Cycle Gear at special events -- International Motorcycle Show, motocross races, and etc.
- Achieving daily sales objectives; we harbor friendly competitive.
- Maintaining store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
- Staying up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.
- 1 year + of providing top-notch customer service.
- 1 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers and POS systems (RetailPro experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly desired.
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
- Flexible schedule -- Great for students!
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- Training and development.
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.