- Provide credit analysis for corporate bonds. Integrate recommendations into the portfolio. This could possibly extend to other security types such as CMBS or ABS.
- Execute trades for all asset classes on the fixed income side.
- Responsible for settling trade problems.
- Develop reports and provide administrative duties for end accounts. Provide new business presentations.
- Participate in discussions concerning the positioning of portfolios
- Investment responsibilities
- 10 years investment management experience, or
- MBA with a concentration in finance, or CFA charterholder
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)