This position will work from home/virtual from anywhere in the USA with a preference to work east coast hours.
The American Red Cross is searching for a self-motivated Salesforce Release Manager & Admin Lead to support the Business Application for our Biomedical Services modernization efforts. This position is a part of a multi-year initiative focusing on large-scale software implementations for Biomedical Services. The position sits within the Biomed Business Systems Integration(BSI) team with support from our IT teams. The Salesforce Release Manager & Admin Lead has the responsibility to work with various Lines of Business in Biomedical Services to identify, prioritize and document critical digital business requirements in alignment with the strategic roadmap of the organization. The individual will report to the Biomedical Salesforce Platform Director.
Roles and Responsibilities for new position include:
- Support the Salesforce Platform Director
- Lead business process owners and project SMEs in the development of business requirements, support the backlog of business user stories and enhancements.
- Work with technical team members to groom the backlog, oversee the lifecycle of the requirement to ensure the final requirement meets the business' intent
- Lead business activities that support user experience journey mapping, use case development, user story definition. Lead the business team in establishing strong business requirements. Would be great if they had some past BA experience in requirement development.
- Support the business process owners in evaluating the technical solutions proposed by IT
- Lead release management activities.
- Lead UAT activities
- Lead training development activities
- Support business process owners in enhancing current business process, based on technology improvements
- Support deployment planning activities
- 3-5+ years of experience with Salesforce administration and configuration skills, preferably with the Sales Cloud solution required.
- Minimum 7 years overall experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management Information systems or related.
- Sales process experience, in Salesforce preferable
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to drive change.
- Experience in end to end large scale system CRM implementations, preferably Salesforce experience.
- Has proven release management experience. And can act as a product manager as part of the project team.
- Proficient with agile methodology and agile tools, Jira, Trello, etc. as well as proven application release management capabilities.
- Proven experience in Business Analysis and User Acceptance Testing. experience; documenting requirements, journey mapping, use case development, user story definition.
- Experience in leading the development of a UAT approach, which includes writing text scripts and facilitating the execution of UAT
- Experience in supporting the development of a training approach, virtual methodologies, coordinate or be experienced in training material content development
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights