To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryMarketingJob Details
Salesforce is searching for a self-starting and team-oriented marketing professional to join the Healthcare and Life Sciences (HLS) Industry marketing team. Candidates will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple, and an understanding of marketing through the telling of compelling stories. Are you excited by the transformation happening across the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry? Does creating killer positioning and messaging energize you? Are you constantly looking for ways to create content with customers and to present information in new and impactful formats? Love collaborating with some of the most dynamic and hard working team in the industry? If so, then this role is for you.
Key Responsibilities -
- HLS Industry Positioning and Messaging - Support rapidly defining, building and iterating on compelling, cross-sector narratives for the HLS vertical category (Providers, Payers, Pharma and MedTech). Partner with HLS Product Marketing and sector leaders to ensure messaging consistency, impact and alignment. Produce high quality customer facing content including presentations, demos and beyond.
- HLS Narrative & Community - Work directly with HLS Trailblazers to define and execute our Trailblazer Marketing strategy & approach. Build and engage the HLS Groundswell Community, including delivering engagement experiences across events, social channels, content and more. Partner with the amazing Salesforce Trailblazer Marketing organization to get all of this done.
- Global Product Go To Market - We are a global organization and everything we do aims to impact the worldwide HLS market. In this role, you will partner hand in hand with the VP of Global for HLS product, and you will work to define repeatable points of entry into our top focused markets. You will work with our Sector leads to help define the year and quarter strategy for achieving this, and you will support the HLS industry narrative in how it shows up across markets. You will partner directly with the in-country Field Marketing organization to help them be successful converting HLS prospects into Salesforce customers.
- Salesforce Line of Business Programs - Every Salesforce Cloud sells and markets to HLS prospects and customers. In this role, you will define and execute scalable, composable GTM programs that allow our team to partner with various Salesforce lines of business to tackle the market, together. This will include programs like joint internal sales enablement, partnering together at events, telling mutual customer stories, Trailblazer activations and more.
- Experience, confidence and comfortability with public speaking and story-telling with customers.
- Successful history of delivering high fidelity, customer facing content, events, webinars, campaigns and more.
- A zeal and track record synthesizing complex products and industry trends into simple, value-based positioning
- Proven background shepherding cross-functional projects with a high energy, charismatic, creative and "get it done" mentality.
- Excellent writing skills, visual slide design, organizational acumen, and attention to detail
- Direct experience working alongside demand gen, content, creative and sales teams
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MBA a plus but not required
- Previous experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences ideal
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.