Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), North America's largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for a Parts Sales Specialist. The role of the Parts Sales Specialist is to be responsible for assisting all customers and technicians in securing needed parts and supplies. Will also be accountable for achieving the monthly sales and gross profit forecasts, and for seeking and soliciting parts sales.
- Works with customers, outside salespersons and technicians to fill parts requirements with general supervision.
- Prepares invoices for all over the counter sales and bills parts to repair orders that are issued to the shops.
- Assist in maintaining stock levels, receiving and shipping parts, and in issuing local purchase orders.
- Maintains a favorable relationship with customers by addressing their needs and issues in a timely manner. Escalates customer issues to supervisor when needed.
- Maintains a neat and clean appearance in the customer parts area and parts warehouse.
- Enter all lost sales into the inventory system so that proper inventory items and levels can be maintained.
- Follows safe work practices and procedures, uses safety equipment when required, responds to suggestions for working safely and seeks assistance when necessary. Ensures proper safety, care, and maintenance of company vehicles and equipment. Reports any damage to company equipment or property immediately to supervisor.
- Assists with inventory management related activities as directed by supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled