Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
Deloitte Global seeks a Campaign Operations Manager supporting the Digital Experience Center of Excellence within the Global Brand & Marketing organization. This role will provide the operational support that powers Deloitte's digital content, campaigns, and channels. Serving as the operations backbone of the team, this individual will streamline the way work is done across the team. They will be counted upon to drive efficiencies through the technologies, processes, and workflows used to connect editorial decisions to the ideation, creation, publication, promotion, and retirement of content across external digital channels.
Central to success will be the establishment of Deloitte's global content calendar and workflow management solution that supports editorial, content, and campaigns. You will use your project management skills to track and deliver critical marketing system projects and team operations on time.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to design, develop and maintain core marketing operations workflows, processes, and technologies that support collaboration and communication.
* Establish and maintain Deloitte's global content calendar
* Establish and optimize Deloitte's workflow management processes and supporting applications
Identify gaps in processes and systems to optimize how work gets done. * Provide requirements and technical specifications for key marketing systems that support digital marketing initiatives used to develop, design and execute campaigns
* Support vendor procurement and management
* Assist with budgets, invoices, and charge backs
* Assist with cross-geography campaign and content adoption and opt outs
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Global Brand develops tools and resources to create an exciting and engaging brand identity consistent with our core values. Our digital solutions and strategies provide best-in-class presentation for elevating brand awareness to enhance our global presence while promoting collaboration and connectivity. * Bachelor/Tertiary degree
* minimum of 5 years' experience supporting digital marketing program and campaign operations
* Experience with Adobe Workfront or other work and project management applications and technologies
* Experience with content and campaign calendaring and pipeline management tools
* A proven operational artist and trusted advisor, who has brought to life strategy through process
* Strategic thinker, who can help build processes and serve as a trusted advisor across teams
* Experience in B2B marketing, professional services industry is a plus
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do-that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. #LI-Hybrid Hybrid work, remote may be an option