Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people's lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia's Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
The role is responsible for bringing together both the creative and analytic skills to provide insights on competitive vendors and the market. You will gather, analyze and distribute intelligence on products, market conditions, and competitors for business decision-making. You will develop innovative solutions from complex problems, provide actionable recommendations and make presentations.
What you will learn and contribute to
As a Competitive Analysis/Intelligence expert you are an experienced business professional capable of:
* Collecting, analyzing and synthesizing large amounts of data into insights that deliver actionable recommendations
* Executing on recurring, ad-hoc and proactive intelligence requests; delivering quality insights and analysis on competitive vendors, market trends, and new emerging business opportunities and threats
* Leading initiatives and innovative new approaches to support business development, strategic planning, and key objectives
* Building organization-specific and industry-wide competitive intelligence knowledge base and maintaining a repository
* Learning about and sharing newsworthy topics as they relate to the industry, the business, market trends, and competitive landscape
Your skills and experience
* A degree in Engineering or other relevant field and/or at least 3 years of on-the-job experience in Market Research, Analytics, Consulting, etc
* Understanding of the Global Optical market landscape, and a knowledge of adjacent and emerging markets
* Good business acumen, with the ability to extract key strategic insights from detailed analysis
* Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills; SharePoint experience is beneficial
It would be nice if you also had:
* Solid mathematical and analytical skills, with the ability to break down problems into single and manageable components, as well as complex data set to parts.
* Intellectual curiosity and ability to "connect the dots" across several themes
* A winning mindset, as well as communication and problem-solving skills
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
* One of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
* Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
* Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
* LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia's employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.